Job type : Full-time
Shift and schedule : Day shift
Job Role :
1. To assist in designing and strengthening financial processes & systems
2. Develop, generate and manage timely accounting reports.
3. Ensure reconciliation of Bank accounts and other accounts.
4. Monitor general ledger, accounts receivables, accounts payables and other records.
5. Responsible for preparing P&L A/C, balance sheet and budget reports on quarterly, half-yearly and yearly basis.
6. Prepare various analyses and financial reports/MIS for the management.
7. Monitor and manage the month-end accounting processes.
8. Monitor month-end reports, schedules, payments and receipts.
9. Create and monitor an effective internal audit system.
10. Ensure timely completion of audit.
11. Maintain, update and monitor inventory records.
12. To verify the data for GST, TDS and other statutory compliances
13. To co-ordinate with bank and various consultants
Paid sick time
Location preference : Ability to commute/relocate in Ahmedabad, Gujarat: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Education: Master’s (Preferred)
Experience: Account and Finance: 7 years (Required)